Beginner classic course
Introducing our beginner’s classic course. This is perfect to give you an insight into the lash industry! Please note that as a beginner you legally do have to quality in classic lash extensions with any company before moving on to Russian eyelash courses. This is because, In the classic course, I will be teaching you the basics of the lash industry and more importantly the anatomy of the eye!
Options at checkout
IF THE DATE YOU NEED IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
The training dates for classic lashes
Here is a guide as to how a classic eyelash course day will be with lashes by LBeauty:
- Arrive and get to know each other! This is super important that you feel comfortable around me as a trainer so that you can tell me if you’re struggling! All of my courses are just 1 student and me on the day!
- Do some theory work! This will cover all of the theory-style learning in the course. I will give you basic business advice during this time and social media training to allow you to start your business as soon as you leave.
- We will then get you used to holding tweezers and I will show you how to apply classic lashes to a doll head. Once you’re comfortable and only if you are comfortable we will then move on to doing a live model together.
- We will spend up to 3 hours completing a set of classic lashes on a live model together. Some of it will be you practising and some will be me showing you.
- Throughout the day snacks and drinks are provided.
- Then once we have completed the set I will show you how to end an appointment with a client and check that they’re happy! Here full photo skills and editing skills will be shown to help you when you do a set on your own.
The duration of the course is 4-5 hours.
The total cost of the course is £250.
All of my courses are fully insured and fully accredited by international approval.